A Note From Our Founders
Casca is a shoe company with the mission of promoting wellness and an active lifestyle.
We believe that footwear should support and enhance our daily activities rather than hinder them, so we strive to make shoes that are both functional and look good with anything in your closet.
Our footwear is designed with comfort, ergonomics, and aesthetics in mind.
Made with resilient materials to enable our customers to fully experience and enjoy life's adventures.
Our focus is on the long term, creating shoes that can withstand the wear and tear of daily life and keep you feeling good on your feet.
-Braden Parker, CEO & Co-founder
Our mission is for every Casca wearer to live a full life, with the energy and mobility for connection, exploration, travel, and adventure—today, tomorrow, and twenty years down the road.
With the unbeatable comfort our footwear, now you can be on your feet for longer and enjoy the things that make you feel whole.
Form and Function.
Essentials for wherever, and whenever.
We can’t stop the daily ebb and flow– but what we can do is provide you the confidence that your feet are set up for it.
All-day comfort, support, and timeless design come together to create a shoe that can actually keep up with your everyday needs.
Designed in Vancouver.
Made in Portugal.
Our shoes are intentionally designed and hand-crafted for longevity, with the end goal being less consumption for you and less waste in our landfills.
Every step—from materials to energy sources to shipping—is working towards a lighter footprint.
We're committed to making more thoughtful products that out last and out perform all other sneaker brands. Get to know the materials, facilities, and packaging that come together to create our footwear:
Carefully selected, ethically made, and sustainably minded — 90% of our materials are sourced from within the Mediterranean Region to reduce emissions.
- Italian Leather: Carbon-neutral leathers are produced by LWG-Gold certified tanneries like Mastrotto Italy.
- Recycled Knits: Constructed from yarns like ECONYL® Regenerated Nylon using off-cuts and waste from the fashion industry.
- Recycled Textiles: Premium linings and vegan suedes are produced with GRS-certified recycled materials at a CO2-free facility in Spain.
Working with some of the most advanced shoemakers in Portugal, we implement the highest standards and personally monitor all footwear production.
- Our low-emissions manufacturing facility is solar-powered with 70% renewable energy and recycles over 50% of waste.
- Exceeding industry standards, employees are paid living wages and receive over 5 weeks of holiday per year.
- Health and safety of factory workers is third-party audited and certified by Sedex SMETA.
We love a thoughtful unboxing experience, but we don't love the waste that comes after.
- Our shoe boxes are made from 100% recycled paper and printed with water-based non-toxic inks.
- Our shipping bags are made from cornstarch and are 100% bio-degradable. Just toss it in green bin or compost.
- Included in every shoe purchase is a durable tote bag. Use it 25 times and you’ll surpass the environmental performance of a single-use plastic. For reference, conventional cotton totes must be used at least 7,100 times.
Casca Comfort Club: a space to explore every facet of wellness, guided by our global team and community.
Expand your mind and body.
Pursue different possibilities and paths to feeling well—by your own definition.
Featured Picks for Men
Featured Picks for Women
Free shipping, returns & exchanges
30-day comfort guarantee
pay in 4 instalmentswith sezzle