Daily Carnage Podcast
"If Elon Musk made shoes, we think he'd make them like Casca." - Mark Rogers, The Daily Carnage
We sat down with Mark from The Daily Carnage to discuss our mission to accelerate a brighter future. We covered everything from designing a shoe for future builders to our upcoming launch.
We continued to talk about the process of navigating a sea of legacy giants, the future of brick and mortar, and what influencer marketing means to us.
For more news on the upcoming product launch, subscribe.
The Daily Carnage supplied a full list of show notes:
- (02:45) The Casca guys set out to create footwear that does it all. There’s nothing out there that combines quality with versatility.
- (04:02) Their plans to compete against the huge footwear brands already out there.
- (05:52) They went with the direct to consumer essentially to keep costs lower. Working with distributors and shoe stores would’ve caused their price to increase too much.
- (07:30) Casca is releasing shoes based on climates. They’ll have hot/cold and wet/dry shoes.
- (11:12) Start with Why is one of Braden’s favorite business books.
- (13:34) Influencer marketing for them is more than just, “Here’s our product. Go talk about it.” They work to build relationships with their ambassadors.